My Best Work from the First Trimester.

Hello Readers,

This post is going to be about my best work of the first trimester.

Antebellum America: A Nation Divided

Screenshot by Me

This assignment is about Antebellum America: A Nation Divided assignment where we had to do tasks with instructions to finish the task. I think I did a very good job on this because I got an A on this assignment and I also think that it’s one of my best work from the last trimester.

IXLs

Screenshot by Me

Basically, we just had to do a bunch of Math IXLs to help us with our assignments and tests. I think this was my best work was because for most of the IXLs I got 100 percent.

Edublogs: My Message Post

Screenshot by Me

This assignment was about my message for the year and what my blog is going to be about. But that just went through the window because I’m bad at being consistent because I’m very lazy. But I think I did well on this assignment because when I finished it I felt really good and plus, I got a good grade on that assignment.

Discovery Education Explorations

Screenshot by Me

These assignments were about the small activities to help us with science stuff like space and geology. I think I did very well on these assignments because they were pretty easy and I could easily get a good grade on these assignments.

Who am I Presentation

Screenshot by Me

This assignment was a presentation of me, my family, and past generations of my family. I feel like this was one of my best work of the last trimester because I worked really hard on it and I got very good feedback from my classmates.

This was my best work from the trimester, and I hope that there will be more work coming forward.