this is a very attractive title so please read it.

Hello, readers of my blog.

In this post, I’m going to be talking about my experience with volleyball.

Photo Credit: USA Volleyball

Quick Biography

Soooooooo it all starts when I was five years old. My parents wanted me to try volleyball as a sport, so they sent me to a volleyball academy called Lil’ Spikers. There I practiced for 4-6 years and then asked to play for a small volleyball club called Ho’olokahi. I played on Ho’olokahi for 2 years and then moved to a bigger volleyball club called Kuikahi. To this day I still play for Kuikahi.

My Accomplishments

Some of the many accomplishments during my volleyball career is playing 8th in the nation for 13-Year-old Boy’s Volleyball. My team placed 3rd in the State of Hawaii for 13-Year-Old Volleyball. This past January, my team played in National Qualifiers for the Open League which is for the better teams. And we got in. So that was pretty cool. And this coming summer my team in competing in Jr. Nationals Open League and All-State Tournament.

Reflection of my Volleyball Carrer

Overall I think I worked very hard to get where I am. So I’m pretty proud of myself and I know my parents are too.

That’s gonna be all for this post. Sorry if it’s kinda short. Comment if you have any questions.