this post is a description of the most common types of mechanical switches. this is supposed to be an attractive title. so this is the best i can do for this post.

Hello, readers of my blog.

In this post, I’m going to be talking about the most common types of mechanical switches from my Mechanical Switch from my Mechanical Keyboards and Mechanical Switch blog post.

Photo Credit: Google Images

Starting off with the Linear Mechanical Switch(Red Switch)

Photo Credit: Google Photos

The Linear Mechanical Switch is a mechanical switch that has a linear feel when pressed. This type of switch good for gaming, typing, and everyday use. This switch is a favorite of many gamers and typing enthusiasts. The switch is linear which means the stem of the switch goes smoothly down until it bottoms out which means hitting the plate of the keyboard itself.

Photo Credit: Google Photos

Next is the Clicky Switch(Blue Switch).

Photo Credit: Google Photos

The Clicky Mechanical Switch is a very clicky switch and is used in many budget mechanical keyboards. This switch has a total of two clicks while pressing on this switch. When you first press down there is a click half way from bottoming out. Then when the switch comes up it clicks again. This switch is good for gaming and typing. Not soo much for everyday use because it is very loud. But it is very satisfying to click.

Photo Credit: Google Images

Lastly, there is the Tactile Mechanical Switch(Brown Switch)

Photo Credit: Google Images

This switch is like the Linear Switch and CLicky Switch combines together. This switch has a tactile bump while pressing it. This switch is very good for gaming, typing, and enthusiasts.

Photo Credit: Google Images

That’s all for this post.