4 Core Classes: My Best Work

MATH

The best work in my opinion for math is when we did the Math Magazine Creation Project.

Screenshot by Me

I feel like I did pretty well because writing the article and the problems felt really hard to make and create. I don’t look like a lot but it takes time to format the whole thing.

LANGUAGE ARTS

The best work in my opinion for language arts is when I did the Weekly Post: “A Different Way to Get Kills?”.

Screenshot by Me

I feel like I did a good job because first, it was about Kuikahi and secondly I feel like I made a lot of good points in that post. And plus its Volleyball.

SCIENCE

The best work in my opinion for science is when I did the Learning Showcase Presentation on Aquaponics.

Screenshot by Me

I feel like I did a pretty good job with Mari because we both inputted information that could help the length plus the info of our Learning Showcase Presentation. I like the information that we found and put in our presentation.

Social Studies

The best work in my opinion for social studies is when I did the All I Asking for is My Body/Picture Bride: Finish the Story Assignment.

Screenshot by Me

I feel like I did a good job writing this because at first, I thought I would get a bad grade in this assignment but I did surprisingly well. I like how I was able to finish and write a decent story about a boy named Kiyoshi paying off the family debt and his life after and during the war between the US and Japan.

This is my best work for my core classes and now just have to do three more posts about resource classes.